« Home | kayi dinon ke baad, koi khwaab nazar aaya hai - th... » | To all my Muslim friends around the world I wish y... » | Quake orphans sold into sex tradeDaily Times Monit... » | i live two lives. i ve always lived two lives. we ... » | Cdnuolt blveiee ti » | A number of volunteers have slowly returned home a... » | What were our lives like before the earthquake?We'... » | Pneumothorax » | Me: Take me to Singhar center in old Anar kalli.Ra... » | My French Name is:Maslin Bertin » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

Waqar got married, just came from his 'waleema'. Did i ever mention how good it feels to meet most of your school and college friends. You just can't put that feeling into words. And then sitting with them talking about our other class mates, i get to know that most of these dudes are now out of the country. "Lucky Bastards". Most of them are in UK, while others are in US, South Africa and Dubai.
Sigh, waqar is now a married man and well fly back to England next month. I think i am the only one left among my friends to be still safe. Wishing you a very happy married life waqar and may GOD guides you throughout with the very best of luck till the end.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates