« Home | To all my Muslim friends around the world I wish y... » | Quake orphans sold into sex tradeDaily Times Monit... » | i live two lives. i ve always lived two lives. we ... » | Cdnuolt blveiee ti » | A number of volunteers have slowly returned home a... » | What were our lives like before the earthquake?We'... » | Pneumothorax » | Me: Take me to Singhar center in old Anar kalli.Ra... » | My French Name is:Maslin Bertin » | Ashes » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

kayi dinon ke baad, koi khwaab nazar aaya hai
- the best way to get over an old crush is to find someone new.A friend told me this years ago, in a whispered conversation during a very boring class at college, and its just so true ;)
my night is colored headache grey - the line from an rem song that kept repeating in my head tuesday night, while i tossed and turned, and prayed for sleep, death, sleeping pills, pain relief, anything.
'you need therapy' - m's take on my life after i told him just one of the countless reasons why i can never be happy.
sometimes random thoughts make the most sense.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates