« Home | What were our lives like before the earthquake?We'... » | Pneumothorax » | Me: Take me to Singhar center in old Anar kalli.Ra... » | My French Name is:Maslin Bertin » | Ashes » | New Template! » | Back from the dead!i ve finally made up my mind. ... » | I wrote this few days ago but wasn't able to post... » | Exhausted » | There are a lot of ways to commit suicide: jumping... » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

A number of volunteers have slowly returned home and are narrating stories which are really touching. The suffering is endless, these poor people were already strapped for cash before the tragedy are now simply devastated. Having lost a few members of their family, including all their possessions including their shelter which took many years to build, everything has been wiped out. They have no where to go, no work to do and are hungry to return to normal life. Simply said they are devastated and there is a chance that this depression if it lasts long has the potential to turn into anger and frustration against the country. The helping hand should be immediate and generous.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates