« Home | Me: Take me to Singhar center in old Anar kalli.Ra... » | My French Name is:Maslin Bertin » | Ashes » | New Template! » | Back from the dead!i ve finally made up my mind. ... » | I wrote this few days ago but wasn't able to post... » | Exhausted » | There are a lot of ways to commit suicide: jumping... » | Tonight we danceI leave my life, in your handsWe t... » | As they say every vote counts, be it a national el... » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

Pneumothorax

Sigh! "Pneumothorax", never ever heard or knew about that fucking sucking word until i felt it. I mean its no joke laying straight for six days in hospital with a tube attached to your lung. Anyways i just don't want to write about it much as still i am not 100% healthy and it would take some time to come to normal.
Also the Earthquake make things even bad. Any aftershock i felt so far make me run for my life, man its no good. But i am back but i don't think i'll be able to give much time to blogging until i fully recovered.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates