« Home | "Most people love you for who you pretend to be...... » | 2nd test is starting tomorrow in Faisalabad. Hopef... » | Waqar got married, just came from his 'waleema'. D... » | kayi dinon ke baad, koi khwaab nazar aaya hai - th... » | To all my Muslim friends around the world I wish y... » | Quake orphans sold into sex tradeDaily Times Monit... » | i live two lives. i ve always lived two lives. we ... » | Cdnuolt blveiee ti » | A number of volunteers have slowly returned home a... » | What were our lives like before the earthquake?We'... » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

THAT SCENE

the best scene ever

"
Ricky Fitts : It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.

"
From one of my all time favorite movie "American Beauty"!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates