« Home | I am having some really terrible nightmares these ... » | Although she looks sort of bubbly some times, but ... » | Finally White Ninja is back! » | 2nd Test match drawn. "Holly Shit", this mean Engl... » | THAT SCENE » | "Most people love you for who you pretend to be...... » | 2nd test is starting tomorrow in Faisalabad. Hopef... » | Waqar got married, just came from his 'waleema'. D... » | kayi dinon ke baad, koi khwaab nazar aaya hai - th... » | To all my Muslim friends around the world I wish y... » 

Saturday, December 03, 2005 

Holy Shit. I never thought even in my wildest dreams that England could loose the series.
Even when they lost first game and manage to hold on to a draw in the second, i was
confident enough to say it that England will win finally but sadly they didn't. Anyways that
was england's first test series lost since 2003 and they won last 6 test series including the
Ashes.
Sigh! Now look at this way, Pakistan won the test series after a long while, on just other
day i would have been really happy about that but not to be this time because the opposition
was England.
Hopefully they would bounce back in ODI series to restore the pride. All the luck and power
to them.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates