« Home | The Revenge of the Birds » | Holy Shit. I never thought even in my wildest drea... » | I am having some really terrible nightmares these ... » | Although she looks sort of bubbly some times, but ... » | Finally White Ninja is back! » | 2nd Test match drawn. "Holly Shit", this mean Engl... » | THAT SCENE » | "Most people love you for who you pretend to be...... » | 2nd test is starting tomorrow in Faisalabad. Hopef... » | Waqar got married, just came from his 'waleema'. D... » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

Did i ever mention how awesome 80's music was. These songs never get old. Thanks to GTA:Vice City radio station files i got hooked to some of them, and i must say every single track worth its money. Here is one of my favorite:


Oh the night is my world
City lights painted girls
In the day nothing matters
It's the night time that matters

In the night no control
Through the wall something breaking
Wearing white as you're walking
Down the street of my soul

You take my self, you take my self control
You've got me living only for the night
Before the morning comes a story's told
You take my self, you take my self control

Another night another day goes by
I never stop myself to wonder why
You help me to forget to play my role
You take my self, you take my self control

I, I live among the creatures of the night
I haven't got the will to try and fight
Against a new tomorrow
So I guess I'll just believe it like tomorrow never comes

I said night
I'm living in the forest of a dream
I know the night is not as it would seem
I must believe in something
So I'll make myself believe it, this night will never go


Laura Branigan-Self Control

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates