« Home | New Years Resolutions » | The End! » | Top Five Signs Of The Apocalypse » | We have been talking about the end of the world si... » | Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i am on a high and not just an ... » | My chest still hurts on and off, and i really can'... » | Sidra forwarded it to me a while back. :)Once, New... » | dreaming dreaming dreamingthats all i ever do.. an... » | Did i ever mention how awesome 80's music was. The... » | The Revenge of the Birds » 

Monday, January 02, 2006 

The Weather

Today was the perfect weather. Its been raining today. Winter rains always pleases me. The
only thing not good about winters are the short days other than that i really enjoy this
oranges and greenery season.
I use to love Winters. I mean LOVE winters. Winters are perfect weather to fall in love. Atleast for me. Though the rest of the world might think spring is romantic- I beg to differ.

Quite the same feeligs here.

testing

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates