« Home | Happy Birthday Bloggy » | The badest thing 'bout these winter is that i have... » | One of the best ways to feel better is to get rid ... » | The Weather » | New Years Resolutions » | The End! » | Top Five Signs Of The Apocalypse » | We have been talking about the end of the world si... » | Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i am on a high and not just an ... » | My chest still hurts on and off, and i really can'... » 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 

Bakras'n'Dunbas, the stinky bakras'n'dunbas with their english i mean bhaaa bha..., finally eid has come with all those dirty, filty mess on the streets.
As I've grown older, and the spirit of 'YAY, its Eid!' has turned more into 'Damn, its Eid' , I've come to see Eid as more of a trial in God's court than a celebration.
This Eid also has been the same way it has been for many Years. Namaz, sacrifice. we are doing 2goats so their chopping/cutting all day long. And then meeting guests which can last for a long while.
Sigh!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates