« Home | My chest still hurts on and off, and i really can'... » | Sidra forwarded it to me a while back. :)Once, New... » | dreaming dreaming dreamingthats all i ever do.. an... » | Did i ever mention how awesome 80's music was. The... » | The Revenge of the Birds » | Holy Shit. I never thought even in my wildest drea... » | I am having some really terrible nightmares these ... » | Although she looks sort of bubbly some times, but ... » | Finally White Ninja is back! » | 2nd Test match drawn. "Holly Shit", this mean Engl... » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i am on a high and not just an ordinary high. Well England finally kick some ass in the end of the series. Although they lost the series 3-2 but they finish on a wining note. Some really good performances put in but the youngsters like Plunkett in the absences of the majority of the senior players like Vaughan, Gough, Jones, Giles and Pietersen. Freddy didn't bowl in this game due the ankle problem but Anderson showed the way how to bowl.
It was really pleasing to see Anderson bowl as he use to be when he first come of international cricket, hopefully he will keep it going all he needs is consistent match practice.
Sigh! All those sucker(my friends) are now quite and they have nothin to say at the moment while i can say anything i want. I think its best to have the final laugh.
Well done England and best of luck for Indian series. Kick those indian ass hard.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates