« Home | The End! » | Top Five Signs Of The Apocalypse » | We have been talking about the end of the world si... » | Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i am on a high and not just an ... » | My chest still hurts on and off, and i really can'... » | Sidra forwarded it to me a while back. :)Once, New... » | dreaming dreaming dreamingthats all i ever do.. an... » | Did i ever mention how awesome 80's music was. The... » | The Revenge of the Birds » | Holy Shit. I never thought even in my wildest drea... » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006 

New Years Resolutions

Develop an attitude ... so that you are not taken for granted.
Do your daily work ... as in get up, brush teeth, clean yourself.
Lunch time means lunch time, Not brunch time!
Never trust movie promos.
Pray more.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates