« Home | Someone's dreams shattered yesterday and this time... » | Bajay pyar ki shabnam mere gulistan mainBarastay r... » | ZINDA » | Bakras'n'Dunbas, the stinky bakras'n'dunbas with t... » | Happy Birthday Bloggy » | The badest thing 'bout these winter is that i have... » | One of the best ways to feel better is to get rid ... » | The Weather » | New Years Resolutions » | The End! » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... someday you will.

- Lester Burnham(Kevin Spaecy), American Beauty (1999)

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates