« Home | Bajay pyar ki shabnam mere gulistan mainBarastay r... » | ZINDA » | Bakras'n'Dunbas, the stinky bakras'n'dunbas with t... » | Happy Birthday Bloggy » | The badest thing 'bout these winter is that i have... » | One of the best ways to feel better is to get rid ... » | The Weather » | New Years Resolutions » | The End! » | Top Five Signs Of The Apocalypse » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

Someone's dreams shattered yesterday and this time sadly it was my own cousin. All he was upto was an image of myself what I planned for myself in my past. So near yet so far, he got screwed at the final stages.
Sigh! He might be on the verge of emotional breakdown. I feel as if he is in prepetual state of mourning. Life brings complications, and in our case they come often. So we need to take 'em and work through them. Its not that easy but there isn't any second choice either.

And yes its time for a new template.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates