« Home | Its valentine's day. What a waste!!! » | First things first, i was in murree. We five had t... » | RANG DE BASANTI » | Hahahaha, Pakistan kicked Indian ass today in styl... » | I want more RAM, atleast 256 MB as soon as possible. » | I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what ha... » | Someone's dreams shattered yesterday and this time... » | Bajay pyar ki shabnam mere gulistan mainBarastay r... » | ZINDA » | Bakras'n'Dunbas, the stinky bakras'n'dunbas with t... » 

Friday, February 24, 2006 

blogging has been a disaster. there are times when i think of removing the ol' blog. but then i realise, ohmygod, cant happen. like everything this has to come to an end too. its hard to acknowledge. this fact. It's weird!
i ve so much in me. so much rage and hurt and love. i cant possibily evolve in a day or a week or even a year. my biggest mistake: giving everything away to anyone who feigned interest and offection. i don't know whats the point of view of others:\ of everything? i mean, just when you think okay, the meaning of this this this stuff is this. it turns you infront of a totally outrageous situation. how adorable?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates