« Home | Sidra forwarded it to me a while back. :)Once, New... » | dreaming dreaming dreamingthats all i ever do.. an... » | Did i ever mention how awesome 80's music was. The... » | The Revenge of the Birds » | Holy Shit. I never thought even in my wildest drea... » | I am having some really terrible nightmares these ... » | Although she looks sort of bubbly some times, but ... » | Finally White Ninja is back! » | 2nd Test match drawn. "Holly Shit", this mean Engl... » | THAT SCENE » 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 

My chest still hurts on and off, and i really can't do much about that. What do i do honestly?, SMS God and tell him to have some mercy on me? The nightmares are finally over though but its too cold these days.
This year has to be go down as one of the worst year of my life, hopefully things will change with new year. I am not superstitious but i am counting on it, or do i have other choice?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates