« Home | Hahahaha, Pakistan kicked Indian ass today in styl... » | I want more RAM, atleast 256 MB as soon as possible. » | I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what ha... » | Someone's dreams shattered yesterday and this time... » | Bajay pyar ki shabnam mere gulistan mainBarastay r... » | ZINDA » | Bakras'n'Dunbas, the stinky bakras'n'dunbas with t... » | Happy Birthday Bloggy » | The badest thing 'bout these winter is that i have... » | One of the best ways to feel better is to get rid ... » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

RANG DE BASANTI

What is it about these boys that make them have no fear? I think sometimes a person can be pushed so far that they reach a place beyond fear. A place where you find strange peace, where you free yourself to do the right thing, because sometimes that's the hardest thing to do!

I always believed there were two kinds of men in this world, man who go to their death screaming, a man who go to their death in silence, and then I met the third kind...
(Rang de Basanti- 2006)

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates